The Cemetery Board shall advise and make recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding:
The Cemetery Board prepares and recommends an annual budget for the cemetery fund, monitors quarterly financial reports on the adopted fund budget, and acts as a liaison between cemetery organizations and the City.
- The care and upkeep of City-maintained cemetery properties.
- Improvements to City cemeteries.
- Acquisition of additional land, or capital improvements and their design and placement.
- Landscaping and maintenance of headstones, mausoleums and markers.
- Updating of City codes regarding City-maintained cemetery properties.
Current board members are:
|Member Name||Position||Email||Term Expiration|
|William Garmon III||Member|
|Lisa Wallace ||Member|
View digital map of plots at Lakewood Memorial Park.
For more information on when the Henderson Cemetery Board meets, or to purchase cemetery spaces at Lakewood Memorial Park, please contact:
Lakewood Cemetery Administrator
Phone: (903) 392-0786