Our New City Hall location combines the majority of the City of Henderson's permitting and licensing into one convenient location. We relocated with a mission to help Citizens achieve their goals while complying with the City’s regulations. 

You will need to get a permit for any new construction or demolition, as well as for any structural alterations to an existing structure. This includes building small structures like decks and pools, and alterations like interior and exterior remodeling, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical work.

Hardcopies of the following applications can be obtained at the Community Development Help Desk, located on the Second Floor of New City Hall, 300 West Main Street Henderson, TX. Our professional staff is available for consultation prior to application. Please click on the appropriate link to access forms and additional information. 

If you do not see a permit listed, please contact Community Development at (903) 392-0786 to request additional assistance. 

Construction of New Home